Become One of Jones
Our core values are our way of life. When you drive for Jones, we want and expect a high level of responsibility and autonomy — we let you do the driving. Your dispatcher will be there when you need them, and step back when you don’t.
- CDL CLASS A REGIONAL DRIVER | Columbus, MS | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A NORTHEAST REGIONAL OTR DRIVER | Philadelphia, PA | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A SOUTHWEST REGIONAL OTR CDL COMPANY DRIVER | Albuquerque, NM | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A NORTHWEST REGIONAL OTR COMPANY DRIVER | Portland, OR | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A SOUTHWEST REGIONAL OTR COMPANY DRIVER | Reno, NV | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A SWING STATE REGIONAL OTR COMPANY DRIVER | Madison, WI | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A COMPANY DRIVER 1ST & MID-SHIFT | Milwaukee, WI | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A LOCAL DEDICATED DRIVER MIDDAY & 2ND SHIFT | Janesville, WI | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A SOUTHWEST REGIONAL OTR COMPANY DRIVER | Denver, CO | Full-time
- CDL CLASS A DEDICATED REGIONAL DRIVER | Savannah, GA | Full-time
At Jones, we care about our drivers on and off the road. You will find that our staff is diligent about staying in touch to make sure you are informed on various activity within Jones, continuing education opportunities, and general information to keep you up to date.
Driving for Jones means driving your career. It is our goal to employ our drivers long term. Although projects may come and go, we want our drivers here for the long haul. Sustainability is one of our core values, ensuring our staff and organization is here for generations to come.
Competitive Pay & Benefits
We know that at the end of the day, your salary and benefits are a key factor to your employment choice. That is why our staff consistently researches the market to ensure we are competitive with both pay and benefits, putting our best foot forward.
LEARN WHAT IT'S LIKE TO DRIVE FOR JONES
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jones Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.